วันจันทร์ที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

การใช้ชีวิตในประจำวัน

6 ความคิดเห็น:

laddawan samthong กล่าวว่า...

My name is Laddawan Samthong.
I am nisit at Suan Dusit Rajiabhat
University.On weekends,I usually get up at 10 o'clock. after I get dressed,I have lunch and watch T.V.
after I listen to music and play game.In the evening I go to the shopping with my friends.I come home at 7 o'clock and I take a shower,I go to bed around 11o'clock

พรเพชร สารทอง กล่าวว่า...

As a student at suan Dusit Rajabhat University I always arrive at the university at 08"clock.my class usually stavts at 11.00 I do to have something for my breakfast at the university cafeteria. there I sometimes meet tong and we eat togetner.

jamlong bona กล่าวว่า...

i usually get up 6 o clock and i take a shower. igo suan dusit rajhabhat univevsity. ieat baslfast 7.50 o clock at dusit food.and i study 8.00 o clock

วรรณภัทร สุขประเสริฐ กล่าวว่า...

My name Wannaphat Sukprasert.I am nisit at Suan Dusit Rajiabhat University.I always arrive at the university at 09'clock.my class usually stavts at 10.00.

ทิพย์รัตน์ สุขกล่อม กล่าวว่า...

My name is Tipparat Sukklom.
I am nisit at Suan Dusit Rajiabhat
University.On weekends,I usually get up at eight o'clock. after I get dressed,I am eat lunch
after I listen to music and play game.I take a shower,I go to bed around 11o'clock.

สุทธิดา ศิริสุวรรณ กล่าวว่า...

my name is sutthida sirisuwan
i am suan Dusit Rajabhat University I always arrive at the university at 08"clock.my class usually stavts at 11.00 I do to have something for my breakfast at the university cafeteria. there I sometimes meet tong and we eat togetner.